Once upon a time, I read humanity in books.

what happens to this world, whenever I start reading some news, only violence is there and those who talk very sweetly, indirectly setting their propaganda. The world is totally changed. I am searching for some answer, why can't we live peacefully and happy. We already near our end, then why don't we live our last years, or may be a century peaceful. we are already dead before our end. it's like "जब कुते कि मौत आती है तो वो शहर कि तरफ भागता है।". its mean when we are near our end we start doing stupid things. We never learn anything from our past, oh' sorry we learn how to make an atomic bomb a nuclear, and then hydrogen. We learn how to rule people again in the name of so-called Democracy. We start searching life in Mars but destroying the life of earth. I am not criticizing anyone for this we all are the equal culprit for this. But I am really confused on one thing, the Americans banned Irani's on entering their country. I am not going to say Trump banned Muslims because he is elected by Americans. Now come to the point, when Irani's oppose the entry of the USA  wrestlers for tournament what wrong they did. Now the USA people saying won't add politics in sports it's really funny. The 2nd thing  Iran has tested Blastic missile, I am totally against weapon  and war but there is a funny thing in it the USA  oppose and criticised it most and sanction economic ban on Iran again.  I really don't know how a 600-mile ranged missile is dangerous and threat for The most power pull country in the world.
No one not a single country stand against The USA decision everyone knows it's wrong but no one speech. What happening in Syria world is seeing blindly but no one saying and doing anything, not even United Nation. From all this, I learnt one thing, power and money can crush humanity and rule maker keep their mouth shut like United Nation did in the matter of The USA, Russia, and other powerful countries. So I am also keeping my mouth shut. I don't know what is the issue behind all these wars and don't even want to know. Just want to burn all those books that I  read in childhood and told me that humanity is bigger than anything in the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUTH IS STILL THE TRUTH

मै कैसा पत्रकार बनुँगा ?

किसानों ने दिखाई जनतंत्र कि ताक़त